So often in the workplace, because we feel misunderstood and invalidated for our cultural differences, we begin conversations behind closed doors and with our own affinity groups. We need these conversations to be brought out into the light and talked about from the view of curiosity and honesty. This workshop is about all those unfinished conversations that have the possibility of connecting us to the beauty of our differences and the obstacles that we confront on a daily basis. Come join us with your story and your journey. Perhaps through our sharing, we can find our way home together.
- Learn ways to ask questions that illuminate rather than create walls
- Discover the importance of curiosity as a tool towards empathy
- Acquire the Art of Listening from a Buddhist and Eastern perspective
- Notice the effect of intent and impact in our communications
- Learn how to resolve cross- cultural conflicts through the art of inquiry
- Learn ways to develop the art of associating content with non-verbal styles of communication