Have you ever wanted to have an informal conversation around diversity issues but were hesitant because you didn’t have the facilitation skills or the acumen to lead such a discussion? Well, StirFry Seminars has the trained facilitators to lead a group in a dynamic and exciting conversation around such issues. Here is a great opportunity to bring one of our trained facilitators along when you have a small group discussion or retreat and need someone who has the diversity training and expertise to help the discussion be productive and safe. We offer films, diversity exercises, and conversation starters that will get a group interested and stimulated to begin a meaningful conversation on diversity. It’s a splendid opportunity to learn effective listening skills as well as a chance to get to know each other in a more intimate and honest way.
Participants will learn the following:
- How to lead a discussion on diversity issues
- Different ways to listen and respond to another’s story
- Ways to listen mindfully and compassionately
- The Art of Listening
- A myriad of diversity exercises to promote deeper understanding
- How to identify what a person is saying and not saying