Conflict is both inevitable and a natural consequence of all human interactions. It is important to learn how to turn misunderstandings and differences into valuable learning opportunities with productive outcomes. This program studies conflict as a valuable part of every healthy workplace and relationship. Through the use of role plays, personal stories, films, listening exercises, and ‘mindfully responding’ techniques, participants will learn the facilitation and inquiry techniques needed to resolve the many conflicts that can occur in organizations.
- Gain a clear understanding of the nature of conflicts
- Practice various conflict resolution skills and techniques
- Develop effective listening and responsive techniques
- Practice with real life vignettes involving conflicts in the workplace
- Learn how to assess for keywords in every communication
- Develop an awareness of intent and impact on all communications