- Facilitation is an art that requires our utmost awareness and understanding. The subtleties are everywhere —within a simple question, an insignificant omission, the gesture of a hand or a facial expression. In this training we will explore how to mindfully transform those subtleties into an intimate, authentic relationship where everyone feels valued and acknowledged for their many gifts and contributions.
- Discover a variety of ways to de-escalate a conflict within minutes
- Learn how to replace adversarial and defensive statements with responses that are mindfully & culturally receptive
- Explore different methods that can help in creating a sense of community between diverse groups & individuals
- Enhance your observational and listening acuity by learning how to translate non-verbal messages into meaningful interventions
“Facilitation is an art in the finest sense – both from the perspective of an artist and as a viewer. Each time a group is interacting, a painting begins. With careful and diligent observation a story unfolds – enhanced or distracted by our willingness to be a bridge or an obstruction.” -Lee Mun Wah