This is one of our most popular seminars because of the growing need to prepare our workplaces for a new world market. In this seminar we will teach your staff key skills that will help them adapt to their new environments and clients. We will develop their ability to listen and respond, and teach awareness of key words that will enable their communications to not only be more effective, but more easily understood and appreciated.
Participants will learn:
- Ways to listen and respond to cultural differences
- How to empathetically relate to someone
- How to mediate cultural conflicts and misunderstandings
- The Art of Listening
- To observe the impact of our communications
- To use different communication styles and approaches