StirFry Seminars & Consulting
TERMS & CONDITIONS
StirFry Seminars (via the website, www.DiversityTrainingFilms.com) provides users with streaming video on a pay-per-view basis. Pay-per-view makes a link to this online film (mp4 format) available to you for a chosen time period of 24 hours, 72 hours, 1 week, 30 days, 6 months, or 1 year. To buy streaming rental periods longer than 1 year, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment. You will not be able to stream the film after the chosen time period. The link will be automatically emailed to you upon successful payment. If you do not receive an email after payment, please check your spam filter. Another possible explanation for not receiving a link automatically from us could be that you did not type your email address in correctly when you placed the order.
Institutions, organizations or corporations are encouraged to use this service. This streaming video rental is intended for non-commercial use only. Copyright of this film prohibits use of this film for money-making or funding purposes without express, written consent of StirFry Seminars. If you want to offer the streaming video on your institutional server, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange embedding permissions.
Any public viewing of StirFry films should be arranged with and/or authorized by StirFry Seminars in advance to ensure you are abiding by StirFry’s Copyright and Use Agreement. For example, public viewing of the film for a fee to attendees is prohibited. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 510-204-8840 X100. For more information on use, please refer to the Copyright & Use Agreement below.
The quality of the display of the streaming movies may vary because of several factors unrelated to our streaming service. It may take several minutes for the film to load and begin streaming. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. StirFry Seminars makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your instant watching experience on your display. If you need assistance with this site, please know that our office is open Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (PST), excluding holidays.
COPYRIGHT & USE AGREEMENT
StirFry Seminars & Consulting holds exclusively the copyrights, and is the licensor, of the films If These Halls Could Talk; Last Chance for Eden, Parts 1, 2 & 3; The Color of Fear l, The Color of Fear 2: Walking Each Other Home, The Color of Fear 3; and Stolen Ground (hereinafter “The Films”), and all other films and products distributed by StirFry Seminars & Consulting.
- The sale or rental of a DVD or streaming video of The Films does not constitute a transfer of copyright interests in any of The Films to any purchaser.
- The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser is limited to use of The Films for viewing within the institution on the following conditions: (1) The Films were purchased by the institution; (2) no admission or fee is charged, (3) the showing is limited to presentation for staff members and/or students, within the institution and for community members invited by the institution, and is used to promote the discussion the of diversity issues, (4) The Films may be viewed by public and university/college libraries and their patrons within the provisions of this entire agreement.
- The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser is expressly prohibited from:
- duplicating and/or selling The Films; and
- except as provided in paragraph 3 above, exhibiting the film to entities or persons that are unaffiliated with the exhibiting institution, agency, or organization.
The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser, through its Agent, acknowledges the copyright interests of StirFry Seminars & Consulting, and agrees to all the terms and conditions set forth herein above.
StirFry Seminars & Consulting holds exclusively the copyrights, and is the licensor, of the films If These Halls Could Talk; Last Chance for Eden, Parts 1, 2 & 3; The Color of Fear l, The Color of Fear 2: Walking Each Other Home, The Color of Fear 3; and Stolen Ground (hereinafter “The Films”), and all other films and products distributed by StirFry Seminars & Consulting. A film purchased or rented by an Individual shall be for non-commercial use only. If you want to show a film within your institution, you may not charge admission or a fee to view the film. Individuals may not publicly post, duplicate, or sell The Films.
Physical items purchased and/or received are subject to StirFry Seminars’ Copyright & Use Agreement and Return/Exchange Policy. If you need to return or exchange your purchase, you must contact us within 30 days of its shipment date to make arrangements. If your materials arrive and they are damaged, do not open the product; contact us and we will exchange the item(s) at no cost to you. If you decide that you would like to exchange your purchase, you may do so for the cost of shipping and handling so long as the item(s) is unopened and undamaged. If you prefer to return your item(s), you may do so for a refund (minus the taxes and shipping/handling) so long as the item(s) is unopened and undamaged.